Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I get a student visa?

When you have been granted full-acceptance to DBU and have shown financial documents (Joint Certificate/Sponsor Statement) proving that you have adequate resources to support your studies at DBU for at least one academic year, the International Admissions and Immigration Office will issue you a Form I-20. You must take the Form I-20, Form I-901, acceptance letter, financial documents, and a valid passport to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate that has jurisdiction over your place of permanent residence and apply for a student visa at DBU. Visit the Visa Information page for more information.


Dallas Baptist University
International Admissions
3000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas TX 75211

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Skype ID: dbuglobal
Phone: +1 (214) 333-6905

Copyright © 2013 Dallas Baptist University.   All rights reserved   |   Legal Disclosure