Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

5. Can I go to Canada or Mexico and apply for a new visa?

Yes, in some cases, you can. Contact the individual U.S. Embassy or Consulate in Canada or Mexico. However, you cannot return to the United States until your visa is issued. If the visa is denied, you will not be able to return to the United States as a student. You can visit the Visa Renewal section of the site for detailed information.


Dallas Baptist University
International Admissions
3000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas TX 75211

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Skype ID: dbuglobal
Phone: +1 (214) 333-6905

Copyright © 2013 Dallas Baptist University.   All rights reserved   |   Legal Disclosure