Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

15. What should I do if my family member(s) would like to visit or join me in the U.S.?

An immediate family member is a child under the age of 21 or a married spouse of the F-1 student.  In order for a family member to join you, he/she (they) must request an F-2 I-20 in order to apply for an F-2 visa.  Please contact the International Admissions & Immigration Office for details.


Dallas Baptist University
International Admissions
3000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas TX 75211

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Skype ID: dbuglobal
Phone: +1 (214) 333-6905

Copyright © 2013 Dallas Baptist University.   All rights reserved   |   Legal Disclosure