Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program (IEP) is the ideal way to learn English and to prepare for university-level education in the U.S. The Intensive English Program offers full-time weekly instruction from professional, highly qualified teachers who are native English speakers. Your communication skills will greatly improve, and you will develop better study and research skills. A free tutoring program is also offered, which will give you the individual help needed to succeed even faster! The Intensive English Program also includes frequent cultural field trips and visits to American homes, which will help you learn more about American culture. After successfully completing the Intensive English Program, you will be eligible to enroll in academic classes at DBU without taking the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
Benefits of studying in the Intensive English Program:
- Small, year-round classes offered in eight week terms.
- Three hours of academic credit per semester included in the IEP cost.
- A single I-20 for IEP and academic study.
- Basic, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- No TOEFL or IELTS needed.
Click Here to Apply Online