You will need to bring the following documents with you for your visa interview. Be sure all documents are neatly organized and readily available during your interview. Review all documents and be sure they are correct prior to your visa interview.
- All appropriate U.S. Department of State forms are required by the consulate in your home country. Verify needed forms from the Embassy/Consulate Website.
- Valid passport for at least six months into the future.
- Signed I-20 from DBU.
- Receipt for paid I-901 Visa Application Fee.
- DBU Acceptance Letter.
- Evidence of Financial Support proving enough funds for entire length of study at DBU.
- Documents proving your intent to return to your home country upon completion of your DBU academic program and coursework.