To enter a graduate program at Dallas Baptist University, international student applicants must complete the following:
1. International Admissions Application Form
2. Pay Application Fee of $25.00 USD
3. Official School Records
- Official transcripts of all Colleges/Universities attended.
- Copy of all diplomas, degrees and certificates earned.
- Literal English translations.
4. English Requirements
- Minimum TOEFL Score of 79 (internet), 550 (paper) or 213 (computer).
- Minimum Pearson PTE Score of 53
- Minimum Cambridge CAE Score of 52
- Minimum IELTS Score of 6 (with no individual band lower than 5).
- Successfully complete the DBU Intensive English Program.
- Earn 24 academic credit hours from a regionally accredited institution in the United States with a GPA of 3.0 (subject to the approval of the Director for International Admissions).
- Students from the following English speaking countries are not required to prove English proficiency: United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada (except Quebec), South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, British Caribbean Islands, Belize, and English speaking countries in the West Indies upon appeal to committee and approval by Director of International Admissions (Jamaica, etc).
7. GMAT/GRE Score (DBU School Code: R6159)
- GMAT: 425
- GRE: 32nd Percentile of above.
9. Immigration Documents
- Certified Copy of Passport Identification.
- Joint Certificate of Financial Responsibility (Click here to Download Form).
- Transfer students may have additional documents
10. Medical and Housing Documents