To enter an undergraduate program at Dallas Baptist University, international student applicants must complete the following:
1. International Admissions Application Form
2. Pay Application Fee of $25.00 USD
3. Official School Records
- Official transcripts of each secondary/high school and University attended.
- Copy of all diplomas, degrees and certificates earned.
- Copy of all national and/or school leaving exams.
- Literal English translations.
4. English Requirements
- Minimum TOEFL Score of 71 (internet), 525 (paper) or 197 (computer).
- Minimum Pearson PTE score of 48
- Minimum Cambridge CAE score of 47
- Minimum IELTS Score of 5.5 (with no individual band lower than 5).
- Successfully complete the DBU Intensive English Program.
- Earn 24 academic credit hours from a regionally accredited institution in the United States with a GPA of 2.5 (subject to the approval of the Director for International Admissions).
- Students from the following English speaking countries are not required to prove English proficiency: United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada (except Quebec), South Africa, Australia, New Zealand,Kenya, British Caribbean Islands, Belize, and English speaking countries in the West Indies upon appeal to committee and approval by Director of International Admissions (Jamaica, etc).
5. 250-Word Essay "Why I want to go to DBU"
6. Immigration Documents
- Certified Copy of Passport Identification
- Joint Certificate of Financial Responsibility (Click Here to Download Form)
- Transfer students may have additional documents
7. Medical and Housing Documents