Renewing your visa is similar to how you first applied for your visa. You will need to be able to prove that you can support yourself, and that you are a serious student. The U.S. Department of State may allow you to renew your visa without requiring an interview, but be prepared for an additional interview just in case. Stay calm, answer the questions that they ask, and have the documents below to be able to support your answers to the visa officer's questions.
- Valid passport for at least six months into the future.
- Signed I-20 from DBU.
- Receipt for paid I-901 Visa Application Fee.
- Evidence of financial support proving enough funds for entire length of study at DBU.
- Visa Renewal Letter from International Department (Request Status Letter Here).
- Official Transcripts.
- Proof of relationship for dependents.
For more information about the Visa Application Process (Click Here).